Description
The Church of San Biagio, in the hamlet of Santa Trinita, has kept its title of parish church.
The portal dates back to 1710. Inside is a painting by Domenico Corvi (1790) depicting the Saints Vincent Ferrer, Joseph and Anthony Abbot. The staircase of the vicarage next door was built using material from Roman remains (a Doric frieze and blocks of local limestone), probably taken from a funerary monument of considerable size in the shape of a naiskos, dating back to the 1st century b.C.